Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tools are cool!

So if you are a scrapbooker like me you just might be as excited as I am to learn about this cool new tool that is out.  The Crop a Dile Corner Chomper by We R Memory Keepers!!!   



OMG!!  I think I might have found my birthday present.  I currently own the Crop a Dile and absolutely love it!  The best thing about these products are the fact that they cut through chipboard like butter.  Plus there is no banging with a hammer so you can do it while the kids are sleeping.  

I've been getting into making chipboard mini albums lately.  Stay tuned for pics of my pregnancy album I am currently working on for Sophie.  And I am really getting into the whole rounded corner look.  You will be seeing this more and more on my scrapbook pages, especially in Sophie's baby album that I am currently working on putting together.  Figured I'd try to be proactive with this one and get a head start on the album so all I have to do is print pictures, write journaling and do some final assembly.  The plan is that it won't take me two and half year to complete like Mason's.  You don't realize how much you forget about that first year if you wait to long to record it.  Which reminds me I need to get my butt in gear and actually journal Mason's pregnancy album.  This is proving to be difficult, if you've been following me on twitter/facebook or this blog you know what I mean.  Hence why I am still procrastinating it.  

Well just wanted to share my excitement over this cool new tool that is being released soon.  But now I need to change a certain little guys pull-up cause he stinks!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment