Monday, April 27, 2009

Conversation with Fred

In regards to pregnancy,

Me: "Ugh!  If this is supposed to be such a freaking miracle why is it so freaking miserable." (edited for language)
Fred: "I think they mean it's a miracle you survive."

Isn't that the whole freaking truth!!!  Amen.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking a break from a lot of things right now.  This heat has got me all messed up.  Swollen legs and feet, nausea, dizziness...

Right now I am trying to figure out if I remember what labor feels like, because I'm wondering if I am having contractions right now or what.  A lot of pain, in abdomen and back.  Cramping and tightness of stomach.  Thinking I'll just lay down and drink lots of water and pray that this is not labor.  

Be back with some layouts and pieces of artwork once I'm feeling a little more mobile.  
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment