Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Today is my sister's birthday. She is turning 31. I'm sure she is going to kill me for posting this picture. Like my husband, she does not like having her picture taken and this is unfortunately the most recent photo. It is from her birthday dinner two years ago (2007).



My sister is not only a great Aunt to my son Mason. He loves to play choo-choos with her at Grandma's house. She is a great sister too. We've had our differences, what siblings get along 100% of the time? But there is just this unspoken bond and understanding that we have of each other. I think she is a beautiful person inside and out and love her very much.

Even though it is a rainy day, I hope she has a great birthday.

Happy Birthday Sis!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment