Friday, January 15, 2010

Team Over


This is a big debate in my household. As you have learned I like to have the roll going over. It flows off easier. My husband, likes to have it under. And it DRIVES ME NUTS. But one thing I have learned over the last 4+ years of marriage is that you pick your battles. Toilet paper is not worth it. And even now I've stopped secretly changing the roll to over whenever I'm in the bathroom. Maybe that's why I've found empty rolls on the dispenser lately? Hmm. Anyway.

Cottonelle is hosting a contest to win a month's worth of toilet paper. If you want to win, just as I do, cast your vote here. If you just want to join the conversation, leave a comment below and you will be entered to win 1 of 10 Cottonelle gift baskets randomly chosen on January 29, 2010 from all entries.

Good luck and I'd love to hear all your opinions. Are you team over or under?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I voted Team Under :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete