Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday mini album: Pregnancy

I finally finished my pregnancy album. I based it off the design by Moon Ko and love it so much I now want to re-do my pregnancy album with Mason. I'm really into the simplified designs for my layouts these days, inspired by Cathy Zielske and Ali Edwards.

To create this album I used a Real Simple index card holder bought at Target, removed the screw and index cards. Then punched a second hole in the front and back covers with my Crop-a-dile. Used the cover to trace onto chipboard and made my pages. Then I used a girly paper pack I bought from Michael's. I think the manufacturer is Making Memories. Created the journaling on my computer, printed them out and attached them by running through my Xyron 500 machine. Above is the cover and these are the pages. Click on them to make them bigger. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment