Thursday, December 24, 2009

December Daily catch up: Days 10, 11, 12

Day Ten
Supplies: Bazill Basics library pocket, American Crafts ribbon and alphabet chipboard stickers

Today we made the gingerbread house. It was kit bought at Target. Mason had been asking to put it together for days. It was a lot of fun. Though it didn't stay together so well. Someone was impatient, Fred, and started icing the house before it was set so when all the candy was put on the roof kept falling off. It was funny. My favorite parts were seeing how concentrated Mason was when helping Fred squeeze out the icing and watching the two of them sort the candy by color so we could put it on the house.
Definetly something we will do again next year.
Here is a shot of all the pictures that are in the pocket.

Day eleven


Today Fred sent me an email to have Mason watch. After his nap he sat down at my desk in my craft room and I played the link. It was Santa! He was contacting Mason via the PNP (portable north pole). Mason sat and watched intently as Santa explained how the PNP worked, how he knew Mason was trying hard to be good to his sister, and that he wanted a mini van. Mason loved seeing the photo of himself eating ice cream from the ice cream truck earlier this year. Santa also let Mason in on a little secret about how he eats all the cookies that the kids leave out for him. I have to say Fred did really good. Don't where he found this but it was THE coolest thing I've seen. And since Mason has watched it like 5 more times since, I know he does too.

Day tweleve

Supplies: Making Memories metal frames, K&Co. metal tags, American Crafts chipboard stickers
I took some shots of all the holiday decorations we put up around the house. It was a day of decorating.

I have more pages done just working on posting them. But I just heard my parents arrive so that means it's cookie time! Gotta run.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment