Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spice up your life

I recently decided I needed a little funk in my style. So I shook things up a bit when I visited the hair salon last night and added a little spice to my life.
It's subtle but definitely a change. A little Auburn, a little lighter and darker blonde and viola. I'm not the stereotypical frumpy soccer mom with the mini van. Mom's got some style. It might not be as dramatic as some would have expected but I love it.

This is a close up of what it looked like before my shower this morning. I tried to get some stylish, artsy, dramatic photos of my new do but alas I don't have a professional photographer on staff so my tripod and self timer had to suffice.
No longer stuck in a rut, and boring for me. To steal a line from James Brown. Watch out. Momma's got brand new bag.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Love the touch of red. It's a subtle, yet unexpected pop!



    Lisa @
    All That and a Box of Rocks

    ReplyDelete