Monday, April 9, 2012

7 years


We celebrated early by going out to dinner and a movie on Saturday night. We saw Titanic in 3D. I have to say it didn't add anything to the movie seeing it in 3D, but Titanic was the very first movie we ever saw together. It was only fitting to be sitting there in the theatre, next to Fred, watching it on the big screen once again.

It's been 7 years with my best friend. And after looking through photos of these last 7 years, despite our struggles, I know I am lucky. Lucky to have two of the greatest kids to raise, lucky to have this life, to have experienced all the things I have, and lucky to share it all with this wonderful man I call my husband.

If I don't say it enough, Thank you Fred. This life could not have been possible without you. I am so very blessed, extremely lucky and forever thankful. I love you! Happy Anniversary.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment