Friday, December 18, 2009

Bummer




This is what is headed our way. 2-4 inches of snow tonight and another 3-6 inches tomorrow. Just in time for our long planned Family Christmas with my extended family. What a bummer. I was really needing some family time and looking forward to seeing those I haven't seen in months and even some since Family Christmas last year. I suppose it was bound to happen. One year that we had to cancel plans due to weather. Every year until now we've lucked out. It's just really unfortunate. Especially since this year I have been so big on spending time with family and getting together.

Of course everything has been bought and I've been going crazy to be all prepared for tomorrow and it might not even happen. But as my son has told me, at least we get to go play out in the snow right?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment