Tuesday, November 3, 2009

On this day

Three years ago, on this day, my son was born. And I became a mother.
Seeing his face for the first time, I fell instantly in love. Unaware of the adventure ahead of me.
A year later and I still couldn't believe I was a mom, or how much my son had changed over his first year of life.
Two years and entering toddlerhood. Looking so big, getting so smart and being so funny.
Now he is three. I can't believe my baby boy is three. Such a little man and STILL amazing me every day.
Tonight we plan on taking him out to his favorite restaurant, Red Robin, and giving him a present or two. How much he has grown in those few short years, in height, character and vocabulary. Can't wait till your party this weekend, buddy. You're such a goof ball.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN! I love you.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment