Friday, November 13, 2009

November Thankful


Today I am thankful for the simple things.

After soccer class we spent the day at the mall scoping out ideas for Christmas presents. Mason played very nicely on the play area and made a friend while browsing Gymboree. He was being such a good boy. After lunch we shared some ice cream. Strawberry with sprinkles. It was the best ice cream I've had. We ended our day with a ride on the train. I often forget that it's the simple things that can be the most fun. The most meaningful.
.................................................................................................................................................
I saw this on Ali's blog and thought, I love that idea too! So here is my attempt at keeping up with it every day until Thanksgiving. It is based off a prompt going around facebook to update your status everyday with something you are thankful for, from now until Thanksgiving. I might do it on facebook and Twitter too.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment