Thursday, November 26, 2009

November Thankful: Thanksgiving Day


I love the holidays!
There is something about the season that makes me just want to spend as much time with family as possible. To soak up all the moments and memories and make them last forever. To savor every moment with those I love. I have so much to be thankful for in this life. I have been so very blessed. I know this. That is why each and every day I am thankful for...

This home and all the hard work that has gone into it to make it ours.

I am thankful for him
for them
for this family
and this family.

I am thankful for moments like thisand this

I am thankful for...
Pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks,
naptime

and this.
I am thankful for her smile
and his willingness to always help.

I am thankful for their relationship.
and laughter.
I am thankful for a creative spirit
and for the evidence of such a rich and wonderful life. Especially the last four years. And for the ability to document it for future generations.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment