Saturday, November 14, 2009

November Thankful: The 14th

Today I am thankful for my husband letting me sleep in after a REALLY late night of scrapbooking bliss.

I was up till 4am working on my Yesterday and Today class and finishing up my album from Me: The Abridged Version. I've been behind lately due to life. But as I see it I am busy making memories that I can later scramble to find time to document and put in my albums. I've tried to take the approach of many professional scrapbookers and do a little here and a little there. For example I have only 30 minutes of free time when both kids are miraculously having naptime overlap. I will just adjust and crop all my photos to be ready to print at another time. Or do some journaling. Or maybe glue down all the photos that were printed and cut earlier. Anyway, I wasn't tired last night and not having done this time management in the past I wanted to catch up a bit and pulled an all nighter. My husband, being great that he is, didn't question or negotiate getting up when Mason pitter-pattered into our room this morning at 7am. And didn't have Mason come wake me up after an hour either. I roused myself out of bed at around 9:30am realizing that I can't just sleep the day away, as nice as that would be. So thanks babe for the simple generosity. I owe you one.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment