Sunday, November 22, 2009

December Daily Album

I've been following Ali Edwards blog for a few years now loving her style and embracing her approach to documenting the everyday and not just the big events. I have seen her December Daily albums and have always wanted to get the courage to actually create one myself. You create an album before december than document your days throughout the holiday. Now in the midst of my Yesterday and Today class, craving information and knowledge of my past and my parents past, I am desperate to document as much as possible about our lives for Mason and Sophie. This is the year I decided to take the plunge and it came out better than I imagined. The first album I created using many different sizes. For some reason I felt that if you had a 12x12 album you needed to put all 12x12 layouts in it. Hello, think outside the box Rachel. I loved stepping out of my comfort zone. It was freeing and I think I create some of my best work when there are no rules.

So here are a few of the pages from my album. I haven't decided if I want to do like Ali and just document till the 25th or continue till the 31st or do more than one page for each day or what. I decided to stop numbering the pages when I couldn't figure it out. But that's part of the beauty of it. You just go with flow. No rules, no box. Just document and create. LOVE IT! I'll be posting my pages as I finish them throughout the month. Hope you enjoy.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment