Tuesday, July 28, 2009

two months.

Sweet little Sophia:
  • you are starting to look like a real baby to me. No longer fragile and small but chubby and cute.
  • all your smiling is contagious. Even though you still cry a lot, causing Mason to copy me and shout "Seriously, Sophie, I hear you." It's a wonderful change to see you so bright eyed and happy. I especially love how you light up when your brother hugs you.
  • but when you are angry, you don't cry, you scream. Ear piercing wails that I'm sure if we lived in an apartment child services would surely be called.
  • you are eating between 4-6 ounces at a feeding (usually 4 hours) but tend to cluster feed in the evening starting around 6pm. That's when you get 2-4 ounces about every hour until bed time.
  • with the added chubs you are now beginning to wear 3 month clothes.
  • sleep is getting better. The last few nights you have gone 6 hours between your last feed before bed and waking up in the middle of the night for your next feeding.
  • you have a death grip, especially when it comes to my hair.
  • you have the beginnings of little babblings, desperately trying to talk to us.
  • your baby acne has started to disappear. Yeah!
  • you've got a pout that rivals my best. Which means this trait was either genetically passed down or a result of you being no doubt 100% female.
I can't wait till your monthly scheduled check up to see how much you've grown in numbers. Nor can I wait to see what changes and developments this next month brings.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. She's getting so big! And you're right...her smile is infectious.

    ReplyDelete