Friday, March 13, 2009

A little bit of Justice

Last night while I was eating dinner and on the phone with my sister Mason wanted some jelly beans.  He only gets those for peeing on the potty so I told him to ask daddy to take him.  A few minutes later I heard Fred scream in disgust.  Apparently Mason was holding "it" down,  like he had been taught and somehow aimed upward instead of in the toilet and my unsuspecting husband who thought he was safe by standing to the side got sprayed by our son's excellent range.  LOL.  I know it's mean to laugh but I spent Mason's entire babyhood either being peed or pooped on and Fred would laugh or make fun of me not understanding how I let that happen to myself.   Well now you know babe.  I spent most of the night in stitches over the whole thing and probably rubbed it in more than I should have.  Sorry honey that you got peed on, I feel for you, but you have to admit it is pretty funny.  
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment